Some easy to do suggestions for Paladin

Sir Davion

Hi,

just played through the beta after a while one time with rogue and one time with paladin. I really wanted to like paladin but he feels a bit boring to be honest. Here are some two quick suggestions i came up with while playing:

- Make the remember rhakan fields talent to turn the whole damage into corrode not just add corrode damage on top (maybe even change the graphics for the skill for a more dark vibe for bleakwalker path) so it also has some nice synergy with spirit of decay

- If the paladin just isnt meant to be to have so much active skills at least give him a way to increase the number of uses by  talents (a talent to change the lay on hands skill from per rest to per encounter and a talent to increase the uses of flames of devotion like the warrior has for knockdown)

• Like 1

I feel the Paladin could certainly use some more love. When playing through the Beta I got the feeling that the Warrior was perhpas the most polished of the armored warrior classes. The Paladin's Auras are pretty nice but it'd be great to have more to play around with. Most of the offensive abilities felt pretty easy to use but not especially worth microing in combat. I realize there may be a stat or two to determine how much abilities can do but at least in my first play-through. Perhaps the ability to do your offensive / defensive abilities more times per day would be nice, even if the offensive abilties feel not so powerful.

• Like 1