[Minor Suggestion] Checkbox in Quest Log to Hide Finished Quests

Shevek

As the title reads, it may be nice to be able to hide finished quests/tasks (maybe with a checkbox at the bottom). They are grey out currently, which is cool. But when the game comes out, I would hate to have scroll too much through the quest log as finished quests accumulate.

• Like 1

i don’t play the beta so i wouldn’t know how it’s organized, but if you mean that quest description should be collapsible with just the quest title left then i think it’s a good idea. Doesn’t matter if quests are done or still open you should be able to collapse the description. Also quests should be sorted by chapter like in e.g. BG2 and what i actually didn’t like in BG2 was how open quests from a previous chapter would be deleted when i started the next chapter.

Aren't completed quests in a separate tab?  That's usually how they go in rpgs - divide active quests and completed quests into separate tabs.

And I agree they should also be collapsible.

So, BG meets NWN :)

(edit: or actually, just NWN had both of those)

Edited by Silent Winter

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

*Casts Nature's Terror* :aiee: , *Casts Firebug* :fdevil: , *Casts Rot-Skulls* :skull: , *Casts Garden of Life* :luck: *Spirit-shifts to cat form* :cat: