Is she or is she not

Cruelbastard or Peacefullflower  

40 members have voted

1. 1. Cruelbastard or Peacefullflower

• yes she is a cruel b**ch
    • never, look at her, the personified harmony

I concur on all accounts.

I'm not sure where, but I've actually seen another picture of her that looked almost child-like. She is most definitely not middle-aged.

I can see how, based on the picture on the official announcement, people would get that idea by her facial structure. However, my brother (in his early twenties) occasionally looks way older than his age just by virtue of his mood.

I will just say this:

The hooded guy has a nasty look and wields a red-colored lightsaber: if we follow the movies' philosophy, he is a bad guy, therefore a Sith (lord?).

On the other hand, the middle-aged woman has a purer look and wields a blue-colored lightsaber, therefore we can assume she is amongst the good guys.

The whole idea of creating that switching picture is to make a contrast between two characters who rather seem to be important in the game.

My thoughts exactly. She may be like Bastilla and fall to the darkside and depending on what you do she will be redeemed or remain in the Shadow. But then they might not use that plot point again. :rolleyes:

1st post, woo, finally registered even though have been lurking for a couple of weeks.

Why does everybody think that the woman is middle-aged ?

To me she looks no older than 30, propably younger. I don't think her hair is white because of age, but to symbolize innocence and pureness, but  her expression looks more like business and not as engrossed as Bastilla. She looks like she can take care of herself unlike the former heroine.

Agreed on most counts. The female character on the official KOTOR 2 site doesn't seem any older than 30. Look at her face. She exhibits none of the signs of advance, or even middle age. Although in the EGM article, there are a couple screenshots and a mention of a middle-aged female Jedi named "Kreia". Perhaps some people are getting the two confused.

Nah, the bad one with the mask is Carth Onassis. The whimp gave in to cowardice and the lure of the dark side got him shortly after. Wanting revenge and all that stuff...

“He who joyfully marches to music in rank and file has already earned my contempt. He has been given a large brain by mistake, since for him the spinal cord would surely suffice.” - Albert Einstein

Nah, the bad one with the mask is Carth Onassis. The whimp gave in to cowardice and the lure of the dark side got him shortly after. Wanting revenge and all that stuff...

he isn't a jedi

Oops

Now where is the big book of tricks...

“He who joyfully marches to music in rank and file has already earned my contempt. He has been given a large brain by mistake, since for him the spinal cord would surely suffice.” - Albert Einstein

Why does everybody think that the woman is middle-aged ?

To me she looks no older than 30, propably younger. I don't think her hair is white because of age, but to symbolize innocence and pureness, but

A character that is good at the beginning and bad at the end is just to much like KotOR I and they probably won't do it again.

Why? Are you talking abotu Revan (who didn't have to be bad in the end) or Bastila (who didn't have to be bad in the end)

Bastila and yes i know she could of ended up being good in the end but she could have also been evil and god forbid you can't mess up anybody's game.

Bastila

Well, considering you could have pretty much an combo of bad to good, or good to bad and back again, I don't think he can assume you won't see a guy turn bad again.

and god forbid you can't mess up anybody's game.

:)

If she turns out to be a bad guy it would be such an obvious plot twist it would just be bad. But in Star Wars the lure of the Dark Side is a very important factor in stories, so some good guy will go dark side. It is Starwars after all.

She looks mean... Why do I already expect her to be a sharptongued, vicious pain in the back like Jaheira in BG2 ? :)

A character that is good at the beginning and bad at the end is just to much like KotOR I and they probably won't do it again.

Not so, that she turns at half of the game to badness, she would always been bad, but hide under the mask of pure humanity, like palpatine, so she could open the way for the PC to switch him to dark side.

I think she looks pretty much the epitome of a Jedi. Especially given the blue lightsaber, and the white robes. The embodyment of the Light Side...

That being said: If she's one of the people who idolizes your character, then you will be able to pull her into the darkness with you...if that's what you want.

imo they have nothing to do with each other ... it's just a fading nice pic that i like

don't spoil the fun and let that be a surprisse as long it's not something common like kotor 1 as long as we see no same revan in there and blah blah blah

and btw it depends on those answers we are gonna give in the begining of the game that's what i most like in this game

that sith bitch ( i mean the masked one :)) could be revan from dark side ending the white chick ? uknown