BB Characters all have insane health values

Sensuki

Question

All of the BB Characters have way more Health than they should, even after multiple KO's my BB Fighter's health bar is still full and he still has 500 health left, and this is after clearing all of the Dyrford Crossing Exterior and the Ogre Cave. 

The PC spawns with the correct health, but all the BB characters have insanely high health for some reason, probably something to do with their prefabs.

11 answers to this question

I got curious because I did not recall having unusual health or endurance values on my BB character.

Checking my path of the damned saves this was not happening for me, or at least not for this specific game. I see no current hp inflation at all. I certainly do not see massive inflation of the current health like your BB Fighter.

A Verify Integrity of Game cache fixed this for me (including my save games).

Strange though because I was not using any modified files AND I'd already validated them previously like 2 days ago

Edited by Sensuki

So, still curious I did some testing. I created 25 fresh new games, 5 for each difficultly.

Easy: 1 bugged, 4 normal

Normal: 0 bugged, 5 normal

Hard: 1 bugged, 4 normal

PotD: 1 bugged, 4 normal.

Now this is a really low sample size, and it is in no way rigorous. But it looks like that it definitely doesn't happen all the time, can happen on any difficulty, and from this sample looks to be about a 20% chance.

However I'm not at all confident in that chance since you seem to be getting this a lot more frequently.

Edited by MoonWolf