Sensuki vs The Beatles

If any non-backers are interested in some combat videos, I've got a bunch of them against the famous "Beatle" encounter on Hard. I was TPK'd by them on my first go just like Adam Brennecke and many others were, but after a couple go's you get the hang of it.

My first video is pretty bad but I get better as I go along, some of the classes I am more familiar with than others.

Edited by Sensuki
  • Like 3

I will most likely play on Expert Mode in the final game but at the moment you kinda need the combat HUD on because the game doesn't give you enough information about what's going on - something they really need to work on. The IE games didn't need a combat HUD at all because it was pretty clear what was happening.

• Like 1

I watched a couple of these and laughed a little. Thought I'd take the time to say thanks for all the hard work playtesting this game you're doing Sensuki! I'd like to play through on hard my first time, as I am a veteran of BG, IWD, and many similar games. As a challenge, do you think you could take the beatles with only 3 or 4 characters? It seems like the fighter and priest are the only necessary components (though web on the initial pack is strong). What about with 3 wizards (presuming you made a wizard character, then had enough beta money to hire one to 5th level, then ditched your other party members except maybe the fighter)?

Sensuki, your sharing the play testing is a wonderful thing to the ones unable to do beta. I really liked your use of BG battle music. I have seen some of your other work on the forums and believe you to be spot on with your comments. Just saying this forum is lucky to have you.

• Like 1

Under a black flab we compile.