Class Progression Level 5+

Andhaira

Since we have a thread that details everything classes get for levels 1-5, I was wondering if someone could list the abilities their characters get at levels 5+.

I would start myself, but thus far all characters I have played (Paladin, Druid and Wizard) are not recieving experience for completing quests (if someone has a workaround for this bug I would be glad to know it)

Since we have a thread that details everything classes get for levels 1-5, I was wondering if someone could list the abilities their characters get at levels 5+.

I would start myself, but thus far all characters I have played (Paladin, Druid and Wizard) are not recieving experience for completing quests (if someone has a workaround for this bug I would be glad to know it)

Only load games from the start screen or it will wipe out quests.

• Like 1

Only load games from the start screen or it will wipe out quests.

I read somewhere that if you save a game, quit the entire game to desktop, then restart and load. This cuts down on the bugs significantly. Is thus true?

Or will quitting to title screen be enough?

I only did Level 1-5 because getting to Level 5-8 is difficult due to bugs. It'd take 11 times 3 hours, 33~ hours to get all data.

Maybe use this thread for Level 5+? If someone gets past Level 5-6 they could add in more, right?

Edited by Osvir

I only did Level 1-5 because getting to Level 5-8 is difficult due to bugs. It'd take 11 times 3 hours, 33~ hours to get all data.

Maybe use this thread for Level 5+? If someone gets past Level 5-6 they could add in more, right?

Yes, that's what I am saying. Everyone who played a class to level 8 post their abilities here. One person doesn't have to play them all to level 8, just post the ones you did get to level 8 and their abilities.