What about a arena mode?

Mayama

I guess its to early for that but in general wouldnt it be nice to have some kind of arena where you could create a whole party and spawn monsters? I mean it doesnt need to be a arena, a empty area with an NPC that lets you create a party and spawns monsters would be enough. It would be really handy for testing stat influence, class balance etc.

Edit: If you think that its not a good thing to reveal bigger monsters to the community than just buff the existing ones like lvl1 beetle, lvl2 beetle etc...

Edited by Mayama
  • Like 1

I would very much like to have this for the beta.  I don't care what it looks like, I just want to learn this combat system starting at level 1 and one character, then slowly adding to both, before I go giving many opinions on how well it works.

Yeah arena was just a word to discripe a save inviroment in which I can test builds/classes etc versus enemies. Basicaly an empty place where I can spawn some characters, set a level, and fight against some monster to test what is balanced or what works better. It would really help to find out which basic attribute weights the most.