Disappearing Items

ctdavids

Question

[Description of the issue]

Items randomly disappear.  I know this bug has been reported before, but it happened very early in this playthrough so I thought the save/log might be of use.

[DETAILED list of steps to reproduce the issue AND what to look for]

1) Look at the savegame.  The mage lost his wand, his grimoire, his second set weapon.  The priest also lost her main weapon although I replaced it with something I found right when I discovered the issue.

2) Check log?

[Expected behaviour]

Items should not randomly disappear

[Other remarks / Comments]

This is what I did before noticing the issue:

1) Talked to the hunter outside of town (clever x2 options, accepted quest).

2) Talked to guard at bridge, chose option 1

3) Looted the box outside the inn (all loot was done by either "loot all" to stash or dragging items to specific characters or slots)

4) Went into inn, talked to bard (all options), talked to kitchen boy, looted kitchen

5) Talked to guard and then lord, took most options (including lore/int options)

6) Went upstairs (without talking to inn keeper)

7) Talked to thief. Took all special responses.

8) Talked again. Warned her.

9) Looted all containers upstairs in the inn

10) discovered issue.

11) Saved game (I think I saved/quicksaved a couple times before)

[Files]

Save game: https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/74672307/PoE%20Bugs/Lost%20Items/f9c3dfb38691458db8ae1169239a62ce%20DracogenInn%207622463.savegame

Log: https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/74672307/PoE%20Bugs/Lost%20Items/output_log.txt

2 answers to this question

Hello ctdavids,

Thank you for your added information. We are aiming to have a resolution to this bug by the next backer update as this is one of our top priority issues.

Please continue to enjoy the beta and thank you for your support!

• Like 1