Map flicker/flash revealing whole dungeon for a very short time

Chilloutman

Question

Map: dungeon under tower

System: Win 7

Options: Windowed mode (dual monitor)

When I entered dungeon beloow tower I opened map and it flicker releaviling whole map for fraction of second, but it still noticable.

I'm the enemy, 'cause I like to think, I like to read. I'm into freedom of speech, and freedom of choice. I'm the kinda guy that likes to sit in a greasy spoon and wonder, "Gee, should I have the T-bone steak or the jumbo rack of barbecue ribs with the side-order of gravy fries?" I want high cholesterol! I wanna eat bacon, and butter, and buckets of cheese, okay?! I wanna smoke a Cuban cigar the size of Cincinnati in the non-smoking section! I wanna run naked through the street, with green Jell-O all over my body, reading Playboy magazine. Why? Because I suddenly may feel the need to, okay, pal? I've SEEN the future. Do you know what it is? It's a 47-year-old virgin sitting around in his beige pajamas, drinking a banana-broccoli shake, singing "I'm an Oscar Meyer Wiene"

2 answers to this question

Hello Chilloutman,

Thanks for the posting. This was an interesting find. It turns out if you repeatedly press the button, your eyes can see the whole unexplored area. I have added the issue to our database so that it can be resolved.

Thanks for the feedback and please continue to enjoy the backer beta!  :thumbsup:

Hello Chilloutman,

Thanks for the posting. This was an interesting find. It turns out if you repeatedly press the button, your eyes can see the whole unexplored area. I have added the issue to our database so that it can be resolved.

Thanks for the feedback and please continue to enjoy the backer beta!  :thumbsup:

Happy to help

I'm the enemy, 'cause I like to think, I like to read. I'm into freedom of speech, and freedom of choice. I'm the kinda guy that likes to sit in a greasy spoon and wonder, "Gee, should I have the T-bone steak or the jumbo rack of barbecue ribs with the side-order of gravy fries?" I want high cholesterol! I wanna eat bacon, and butter, and buckets of cheese, okay?! I wanna smoke a Cuban cigar the size of Cincinnati in the non-smoking section! I wanna run naked through the street, with green Jell-O all over my body, reading Playboy magazine. Why? Because I suddenly may feel the need to, okay, pal? I've SEEN the future. Do you know what it is? It's a 47-year-old virgin sitting around in his beige pajamas, drinking a banana-broccoli shake, singing "I'm an Oscar Meyer Wiene"