Sign in to follow this  
Fierhorn

Bug-Missing Ranger and double Bears

Question

So I had an Elf Ranger I created at the inn (Bear Companion).  Enjoyed him so much I let my rouge die.  I went back to the Inn and started to make another.  I picked the aquatic race and I really wanted to have a second bear to block doorways :)

All went well in the Character creation named the second bear Maxmillion.  Once I exited the creation screen my first elf rangers face portrait was replaced with the new aquatic ranger.  I thought this odd so I saved,exited and reloaded the save thinking this would self correct.  When I loaded the new aquatic Ranger was missing but I guess old Maxmillion liked my party so much he decided to stay.

2 answers to this question

I guess I am the only person running into this but I have been able to replacate it over 10 times now.  I think for some reason you cant hire more than one person from the adventure hall/Inn

I have now confirmed that this bug is not just isolated to hiring multiple rangers, I have now tried hiring multiple different class types in altering combinations and every time.  In every case one of my newly hired adventurers disapears.  I also just noticed each time this happens thier equipment actually is laying on the ground inside the inn. 

I would like for a developer to at least let me know they read this and are looking into it.

Thanks

Sign in to follow this