Welcome to Obsidian Forum Community
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Fullscreen Mode

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

Epic Nick

Epic Nick

(1) Prestidigitator

• Members
  • 7 posts
  • Steam:epicnick_
  • PSN Portable ID:EpicNickcom
  • Xbox Gamertag:Epic Nick
  • Pillars of Eternity Backer

I prefer my games in full screen mode and use two monitors. I have had no problems with full screen mode other than the mouse not being locked to the games borders. Meaning I can click on the second screen and minimize the game. It would be nice to have that as an option or not happen at all.

Thanks for reading my suggestion!

Night Stalker

Night Stalker

Cynic of the Obsidian Order

• Members
  • 432 posts
  • Pillars of Eternity Silver Backer
  • Kickstarter Backer
  • Deadfire Silver Backer
  • Fig Backer
  • Black Isle Bastard!
Add -popupwindow to the launcher arguments for PoE in Steam. This will make the game a fullscreen borderless window (it should not minimize when you, click outside of it).

I don't know of any way to restrict the cursor to the window though.

Flow

Flow

(4) Theurgist

• Members
  • 398 posts
  • Pillars of Eternity Backer
  • Kickstarter Backer
  • Deadfire Silver Backer
  • Fig Backer

I prefer my games in full screen mode and use two monitors. I have had no problems with full screen mode other than the mouse not being locked to the games borders. Meaning I can click on the second screen and minimize the game. It would be nice to have that as an option or not happen at all.

Thanks for reading my suggestion!

http://forums.obsidi...g-difficulties/

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users