Text placement, 2560x1440 resolution, small issues

Kybeer

Question

Hi,

I'm running the game in 2560x1440. I have seen two issues regarding placement of text messages on screen:

*The "Loading" is cropped in the lower right side of the display when doing an area transition.

*The pop-up window/message with "new quest" was cropped a bit on the left, and was not completely visible.

Maybe related to a bit uncommon resolution (i.e. not 1080p)?

The game seems extremely promising! :yes:

/Johan

3 answers to this question

I'm also playing at a 2560x1440, something else I've seen is with loot piles or containers near the top or possibly other edges of the screen, when you go to collect the loot the box is cropped also and sometimes you can't actually click on 'take all' or the objects themselves because you can't scroll up any more and you can't see them due to being cropped.

I'm also playing at a 2560x1440, something else I've seen is with loot piles or containers near the top or possibly other edges of the screen, when you go to collect the loot the box is cropped also and sometimes you can't actually click on 'take all' or the objects themselves because you can't scroll up any more and you can't see them due to being cropped.

I'm also having issues when I open loot boxes. Often the content of the box is "above" my field of view and I have to scroll the camera there. Again, in 2560x1440.