Console Command: More Gold

Osvir

Is it possible to get a bigger gold pile in the beginning?

Why? So I can test everything that costs anything with no restraints. I want to try out tactics, items, shopping, adventurers hall, potions etc. etc. but I can't afford anything, and I get the feeling I will have to grind some quests (then possibly use some Save/Load system to test everything out). It'd be more accessible for testing purposes if we had unlimited gold or a way to achieve unlimited gold.

A console command for instance.

What are the some useful console commands?

Edited by Osvir
  • Like 1

Agreed. I've been fooling around with Cheat Engine trying to nail down the gold value so I can try different party configurations, but no luck thus far.

Yeah, I'm a cheat engine novice but I normally don't a very hard time finding stuff like attribute points/gold/etc, but this game, man it feels like they really went all out to obfuscate stuff, I haven't been able to find much of anything and had to settle for brute force adjusting ability scores.

Agreed. I've been fooling around with Cheat Engine trying to nail down the gold value so I can try different party configurations, but no luck thus far.

Yeah, I'm a cheat engine novice but I normally don't a very hard time finding stuff like attribute points/gold/etc, but this game, man it feels like they really went all out to obfuscate stuff, I haven't been able to find much of anything and had to settle for brute force adjusting ability scores.

After a little more fooling around you can find gold if you scan for a float value.