Two Bugs: Character being unable to move and cursor bug

BrokenMask

Question

So first bug happened on my Trial of Iron playthrough <_< Fighter suddenly was unable to move and I was stuck because of that. But it fixed itself when I loaded save later

Second bug happened on game I made after I got frustrated because of first bug, in that bug I tried to use rogue escape skill to get her away from beetles, but then cursor got stuck at skill cursor and stopped responding and even after combat ended cursor did nothing. I was able to click options though, but I wasn't able to control characters. I guess this might have also fixed itself if I had bothered to save and load that game

2 answers to this question

Same here

My character after dying was stuck on the floor and Ref. status were negative.

It fix it self after loading but the saves revert to default the keys and it show no seconds or time had pass on it.

Edited by Mihura

Fighter was stuck in place after using his defensive modal ability.  Then, trying to lure him into movement by drawing a combat near to his perch in the Tanner's dungeon, my rogue and my own character (blue moon cipher) were stuck to the ground.  I could select the rogue and myself, but the dwarf remained unselectable (he finished his combat over a loot bag, in the water, if that helps.)