Missing Feature? Coloured party circles?

Headbomb

Question

Currently, all party circles are green. In BG:EE, there was a little tweak that made each circle same color as the character's "main color" and I just loved it. This lets you easily see where the fighter is, where the rogue is, where your OTHER fighter is, etc... Maybe using the "main color" would be problematic for whatever reason, but all green circles doesn't help you very much when it comes to differentiate between party members in the middle of a fight.

My 2 cents.

4 answers to this question

Yes to both.

Circles of Many Colours felt weird the first time I experienced them, but when you get used to them, they're definitely useful. An important part of that, I think, is that the movement target indicators were the same colour as well, so you could see which character was moving to which spot.

Yes to both.

Circles of Many Colours felt weird the first time I experienced them, but when you get used to them, they're definitely useful. An important part of that, I think, is that the movement target indicators were the same colour as well, so you could see which character was moving to which spot.

I would love to see this too.  It would be a great help.