NPC character builds: Blank slates please

"what?!?!?! dude take your head out of your ass! no one follows you across multiple threads, or cares about some silly guy with an internet persona, who seem to let his ego get in his way, come off as intentionally obnoxious."

attempt to calm yourself... and please note the irony o' the observation above.

and yes, you did simple parrot us here and in other threads. the fact that you parroted what we said in the post you quoted just makes you appear a bit silly. doesn't really matter if you did intentional or accidental, does it? so, beyond maturing a bit, try to find your own voice or at least read the posts you quote. is spam if all you is gonna do is repeat Gromnir. is sad if you is gonna have a little hizzy fit. either way, is bad.

The only sad thing is the importance you subscribe yourself or your posts. Assuming that everyone has the patience for your silly intent persona, or hearing your opinion on dozen of rehashed topics that has been covered hundred times before. (not that there is anything wrong with rehashing old topic, new prescriptive are always welcome, but whatever you had in your head had nothing todo with my post)

and the ironic bit is your speaking about maturity, while you can't stop bickering.. and over what? you initiated it over a one liner summary post, that wasn't directed at you, mentioning a keyword\feature that hasn't been noted before (linking the OP to wealth of information from developers and forum discussion, in this feature locked game). So, yes, my reaction was more then adequate in emphasizing my surprised at seeing you bringing your bad blood, or the bats*** crazy suggestion that you even cross my mind up to that point. I don't care if its your ego, insecurity or whatever. Either way, you need to let that go...

Edited by Mor

your continuing preoccupation with us is ironic, but your fail to notice is obviously part o' who you is.

we will make one last attempt at helping you mature... a bit. scroll up and see where you quoted Gromnir. the portion you chose to quote were a snippet we had lifted from the genesis poster. we observed that based on the quoted material form odd, the adventurers's hall would not actual achieve what he desired. however, we did point out that shortly after game were released, the community would create a fix and joinable npcs would be subject to roll-back. so, you quoted Gromnir, but only the bit where we were quoting odd... which is strange in and of itself. then you go ahead and note that what odd wished for, "would probably be available through modding or a save editor, that is tinkering with existing companion or create new ones."

is this getting through? all you did were parrot us... intentional or otherwise. is doubly perplexing as you quoted odd by lifting it from a Gromnir post, so somehow missing that you were parroting us is baffling.  

another bit o' advice: try to stay on-topic. am surprised the mods have allowed this silliness to continue thus far. to that end we will observe that the concerns 'bout xp being awarded to non-party members strike us as flawed. from a "makes sense" perspective, the folks who is spending their time in serious training pursuits is arguably improving their skills more efficiently than those who is adventuring.

HA! Good Fun!

"If there be time to expose through discussion the falsehood and fallacies, to avert the evil by the processes of education, the remedy to be applied is more speech, not enforced silence."Justice Louis Brandeis, Concurring, Whitney v. California, 274 U.S. 357 (1927)

"Im indifferent to almost any murder as long as it doesn't affect me or mine."--Gfted1 (September 30, 2019)

• 2 weeks later...

Personally I would prefer BG - like premade NPC with stories, characters and dialogues, but yeah, their stats sometimes... disappointing.

So I would like to see an ability to reset them - something like you was able to do with Khelgar in NWN2 when he finally became a monk.

There is also was a very rare book in Dragon Age that allows player to reset its character, if I don't mix the games.

But, I believe this should be very limited - possibly once a game for each character, or it should have some price, high enough to prevent overuse of this feature.