Obsidian possible working on a new multiplatform AAA title?

C2B

Voice actors.

Not really

Only half of them. On the left is Mikey Dowling, a producer at Obsidian focusing on voice acting. The two people in front are voice actors (Orion Acaba will be both in Pillars and Armored Warfare IIRC) and the person on the right is the ceo of pcb.

Edited by C2B

I would love to see Jade Empire 2, with better AI.

Or something based on this, though it's pretty unlikely:

c6004.jpg

Fere libenter homines id quod volunt credunt. - Julius Caesar

:facepalm: #define TRUE (!FALSE)

I ran across an article where the above statement was found in a release tarball. LOL! Who does something like this? Predictably, this oddity was found when the article's author tried to build said tarball and the compiler promptly went into cardiac arrest. If you're not a developer, imagine telling someone the literal meaning of up is "not down". Such nonsense makes computers, and developers... angry.

• 2 weeks later...

NWN3 using DnD 5e. Just sayin'. L0L

hey, they say its an RPG era again. ..anything could happen. NWN2 still has an ongoing community of players paying PW's (Persistant worlds) Like Baldurs Gate. Though, its run by a few people who have all been circle jerking eachother for years at this point, that even the decent team members can not help their own community much, there still is a community. Just a shame its in pieces and solely controlled by douchebag DM's that are never accountable. 

I for one would love to see something like a neverwinter nights 3 done, so long as its not garbage like neverwinteronline is. holy crap is that **** useless. No story, just purely warcraft wannabe. I never could play warcraft for more then 30 minutes so I won't play games based on it either.

Obsidian wrote:

​"those scummy backers, we're going to screw them over by giving them their game on the release date. That'll show those bastards!" 

Now we know what's going on...

He knows.

2999374-8194131681-dont-.jpg

haha this is from "momento" loved that movie.

Obsidian wrote:

​"those scummy backers, we're going to screw them over by giving them their game on the release date. That'll show those bastards!" 

Now we know what's going on...