Can't download DLC in Steam

Philtard777

Question

I bought my game at a local target and it came with a code for the Fellowship pack. I entered the code and Steam said it will "download now". Well, here I am, hours later and can't figure out why this damn DLC won't download. Anybody have idea why it won't start downloading?

5 answers to this question

I don't think there is a problem. DLC files like this are tiny so there isn't much to DL anyways. To be sure, just let Steam verify the integrity of the game cache files. When you are in game just play till you finished the quest that unlocks the DLC and it should appear in your box.

If the files are small might they have downloaded when you weren't looking?

Hope you can work this out. Keep us posted.

"It wasn't lies. It was just... bull****"."

-Elwood Blues

tarna's dead; processing... complete. Disappointed by Universe. RIP Hades/Sand/etc. Here's hoping your next alt has a harp.

Steam can such for not knowing if whether or not it downloaded DLC. It happened with me when it came to Deus Ex 3. It was there, there was nothing to indicate it was there in the beginning.

You see, ever since the whole Doritos Locos Tacos thing, Taco Bell thinks they can do whatever they want.

the game probably DID download the DLC. What happens is you get no notification while playing the tutorial. Once you finish the Cartman tutorial in his backyard...and leave Cartmans house to recruit the 3 warriors...you should get a message from the game letting you know that the DLC is available in your toybox...back in your room at home. Go there, and look to see if its there....