- Just installed, brand new out of the package for PS3.
- Patch 1.1 applied from PSN at time of first loading (PS3 has the latest updates installed from PSN).
- Followed link to apply game code for bonus content. Completed successfully.
- Just started playing my very first character as a rogue.
In the series of three battles against "Elves" after exiting tent in Cartman's back yard (right at the beginning as lvl 1), every time I get to the battle with the guy that is wielding the two-handed hammer and a shield guy, I defeat shield guy, but then I am unable to continue battle because it only allows me the option to use my dagger attack against two-handed hammer guy... which hammer-guy's stance will not allow.
- I am unable to select any other combat type (other than the plain dagger attack)
- After the one time it does allow me to attack him -- at which time I am notified that attack will not work on him -- I am no longer even able to attack the only guy standing there in the battle as he is greyed out and my dagger has the circle-slash symbol indicating unusable.
- I even quit the game and returned to save point inside Cartman's tent just prior to the battle, but always have the same result in the third battle.
- I also have the bow equipped -- as required in the second battle -- but it's use is not an available option for this fight, nor is my special backstab attack, nor is the use of any item...
As far as I know, I am carrying ever single item available at this point in the game.
So basically... I'm stuck and can't proceed past this point...
Is this a known issue / bug?
Is it avoidable some how?