(XBOX 360) Infinite loading alternate fix?

Backslashmforwardslash

Question

I've just finished breaking the kids out of detention and, after the cutscene, I get a normal loading screen. Afterward I appear outside of the school for just a moment and then go to an infinite loading screen with a black background. I've tried swapping buddies before going into the cafeteria and have cleared my cache.

Has anyone found a fix other than swapping buddies?

6 answers to this question

Well, I think I figured it out, but I had to restart. I tried to just skip this part and go into the battle at the school that occurs after recruiting the goth kids. Got to a barricade that I couldn't pass and realized I didn't ever learn the Cup a Spell.

Early in the game, I was wandering around the forest and, eventually my parents came and told me to go home. Snuck out an went back and the second time I couldn't leave my bedroom and had to go to sleep. I was abducted by aliens and managed to skip the entier Bard storyline.

So, no Cup a Spell stops you in the school battle and getting abducted by aliens too early makes it so the cut scene after detention doesn't work.

On another try and it seems to be going fine, but the abduction glitch is a game breaker.