Welcome to Obsidian Forum Community
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Terrance and Phillip NOT THERE PLEASE HELP!

help needed terrance and phillip south park the stick of destiny

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

lpenades

lpenades

(0) Nub

• Initiates
  • 1 posts

Hey guys, so I got to the point when I need to fart on Terrance and Phillip, but when I go to their house they are not there! I tried revlidating local files, reinstalling everything! Maye I skipped something, please help me I'm desperate!

Here's a screenshot:

Attached File  Untitled.jpg   104.11KB   1 downloads

HELP!!

Bazgrim

Bazgrim

(2) Evoker

• Members
  • 84 posts
  • Steam:Bazgrim

Do you have the quest to see the monks?

Press J and see what your objective is.

If none of them say anything about the monks, go do what they say or type in here what the objective is and I will try to help you.

mzeroc1er

mzeroc1er

(0) Nub

• Initiates
  • 4 posts
  • Xbox Gamertag:stickiergrain0
Im also Stuck in Canada, can somebody please help cause I'm about lose it!!! So I pretty much have all the objectives complete at this point, I get the ok to bring the clinic papers to Winnipeg and all the earl says is "with dire bear pelts I can make a blah blah blah" he never says I'm the one who needs to slay the bears and I never get on updated mission objective... Anyways, I leave and see the dire bears in the northeast corner, but there's a gaurd who won't let me through!!! He says, "sorry buddy, but there's direbears up there" and I can't pass him.... Somebody from obsidian please help, I'm starting to think I'm the only one who is gettin this problem... Thanks, and please help, cause I'm about to stop and give up on this game....

Achilles

Achilles

Arch-Mage

• Members
  • 3010 posts
  • Pillars of Eternity Silver Backer
  • Kickstarter Backer
  • Lords of the Eastern Reach Backer
  • Deadfire Gold Backer
  • Fig Backer
  • Black Isle Bastard!
Yeah, the guard is supposed to move away from that location once you get the quest to kill the dire bears. If he didn't then you probably need to reload from an earlier save.

darthdraken

darthdraken

(2) Evoker

• Members
  • 68 posts
Bump

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: help, needed, terrance, and, phillip, south park, the stick of destiny

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users