Welcome to Obsidian Forum Community
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Question about patches

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

C2B

C2B

Lazy Assistant of the Obsidian Order

• Members
  • 4139 posts
  • Pillars of Eternity Gold Backer
  • Kickstarter Backer
I was messing around with modifying my equipment last night with patches. I had one that gives me 2 PP when I inflict gross damage, and one to inflict 20 gross damage on perfect. Seems logical that I would use these 2, do a perfect attack, and earn 2 PP back. This was not the case, however, as I could never get any PP regen to work.

Am I being a goose or what? I eventually scrapped all that for some health draining bonuses since that wasn't working, I just still don't get why it wasn't working. Bug or silliness on my part? I don't know.

The above text is from an user on another forum. Does somebody have an answer?

Bazgrim

Bazgrim

(2) Evoker

• Members
  • 84 posts
  • Steam:Bazgrim

So, it's not on "weapon hit", it's actually a DoT (Damage Over Time) that ticks when turns have ended.

Gross damage meaning they throw up when the turn has ended and should give you 2PP when the DoT ticks.

• Tale, J.Burke and C2B like this

C2B

C2B

Lazy Assistant of the Obsidian Order

• Members
  • 4139 posts
  • Pillars of Eternity Gold Backer
  • Kickstarter Backer

So, it's not on "weapon hit", it's actually a DoT (Damage Over Time) that ticks when turns have ended.

Gross damage meaning they throw up when the turn has ended and should give you 2PP when the DoT ticks.

Posted it in the forum. Thanks :)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users