KOTOR II

Hi Everyone.

I'm pretty sure some of you are already aware of this but I am a Mac player and I downloaded KOTOR I recently because it's app was on the App store for Macs. But I can't play KOTOR II because Obsidian hasn't done it yet. All I ask is this, Obsidian, can you please put KOTOR II on the Mac, please?

Help spread the word.

Thanks,

Zorseman

post-71241-0-04830800-1388376011_thumb.jpg

Making Mac version of KOTOR2 is not Obsidian's decision. It all depends on if LucasArts / Disney wants one. The first KOTOR was ported for Mac OSX years ago (a year after the original release?) whereas KOTOR II did not get a Mac port at all. It has been 9 years since the release so I doubt it will ever happen.

Making Mac version of KOTOR2 is not Obsidian's decision. It all depends on if LucasArts / Disney wants one. The first KOTOR was ported for Mac OSX years ago (a year after the original release?) whereas KOTOR II did not get a Mac port at all. It has been 9 years since the release so I doubt it will ever happen.

Well with BG1&2 getting enhanced editions it's safer to say never say never....but I agree it is highly unlikely. Still, it would be a joy to see anything done with KotOR1&2 that doesn't involve the unspeakable MMO disgrace which shall remain unnamed.

1zq6793.jpg