Hello, I'm a slacker backer too and pledged 29 USD. Now the smallest reward to select is by 35 USD so I cannot proceed. Is there a solution for this already? I thought I get a digital download of the game for 29 bucks...

Or do I have to contact staff? I thougt I ask here first, because they surely get many mails regarding this.

It looks like you've confirmed your order for the 29 dollar Pledge for the Slacker Backer.  If you want to place another order, the current pricing tiers are what's available to you.

I don't want to place another pledge, just wanted to know if I get the game now or not? :-)

It is not so clear for me... but now I checked my orders again and it should be ok I suppose.

Hungarian localization in progress  :w00t:

Guest Matt Sheets

Hello, I'm a slacker backer too and pledged 29 USD. Now the smallest reward to select is by 35 USD so I cannot proceed. Is there a solution for this already? I thought I get a digital download of the game for 29 bucks...

Or do I have to contact staff? I thougt I ask here first, because they surely get many mails regarding this.

It looks like you've confirmed your order for the 29 dollar Pledge for the Slacker Backer.  If you want to place another order, the current pricing tiers are what's available to you.

I don't want to place another pledge, just wanted to know if I get the game now or not? :-)

It is not so clear for me... but now I checked my orders again and it should be ok I suppose.

Sorry about the confusion.

You'll be able to download the game when it's released.  It's still in development at this time.

Guest Matt Sheets

Still can't pay the difference for my order placed 2 days ago.  No response from my support ticket either.

We're working on getting through all our support tickets.  Can you message me the error message you were receiving while trying to pay the difference?  Is the error message through Stripe, after clicking to Pay on your Orders tab in your Profile?

Sorry about the delay.