Rosbjerg

Guest Slinky

To me that always felt like sweeping the trash under the rug instead taking it out, so I rather got rid of it altogether. Might be slightly autistic, but that's how I roll.

Or rolled, I don't think I can stomach dealing with steam support anymore :p

Up for grabs:

The Inquisitor: Deluxe Edition

Fez

The Swapper

Steam keys.

Please take them.

Plzzzzzzz,,,,I want the Inquisitor :)

"Abashed the devil stood and felt how awful goodness is and saw Virtue in her shape how lovely: and pined his loss”

John Milton 

"We don't stop playing because we grow old; we grow old because we stop playing.” -  George Bernard Shaw

"What counts in life is not the mere fact that we have lived. It is what difference we have made to the lives of others that will determine the significance of the life we lead" - Nelson Mandela

Never.

Lol, joking. I can't send you pms, don't know why. I get something like this when I try to pm you. "User BruceVC can't receive new messages"

The member BruceVC cannot receive any new messages

Why-Meme.png

Edited by Labadal

Never.

Lol, joking. I can't send you pms, don't know why. I get something like this when I try to pm you. "User BruceVC can't receive new messages"

The member BruceVC cannot receive any new messages

Why-Meme.png

Okay let me delete some items :)

"Abashed the devil stood and felt how awful goodness is and saw Virtue in her shape how lovely: and pined his loss”

John Milton 

"We don't stop playing because we grow old; we grow old because we stop playing.” -  George Bernard Shaw

"What counts in life is not the mere fact that we have lived. It is what difference we have made to the lives of others that will determine the significance of the life we lead" - Nelson Mandela

I would take the

Up for grabs:

Fez

The Swapper

Steam keys.

Please take them.

If either Fez or The Swapper is available, I would like to try either one if available, but certainly not both.  Just appreciate the offer.

I would take the

Up for grabs:

Fez

The Swapper

Steam keys.

Please take them.

If either Fez or The Swapper is available, I would like to try either one if available, but certainly not both.  Just appreciate the offer.

Both are still available. Tell me which one you want.

I sent you the FEZ key.

I would never become a good salesman. I can barely give away stuff for free!

:lol:

you funny

John Milton 

So I guess that means Fez is gone, even if not crossed out on the last page?

^

I agree that that is such a stupid idiotic pathetic garbage hateful retarded scumbag evil satanic nazi like term ever created. At least top 5.

TSLRCM Official Forum || TSLRCM Moddb || My other KOTOR2 mods || TSLRCM (English version) on Steam || [M4-78EP on Steam

Formerly known as BattleWookiee/BattleCookiee

dont-mess-with-me.jpg

or my posts.

:lol: that kid need a serious double cheek pull

John Milton