Wasteland 2 digital download fulfillment

So it's clear the fulfillment site isn't a priority for Obsidian, which I guess is OK, but $165+ pledgers are supposed to get a digital download copy of Wasteland 2 (thanks!). 

I realize it was pushed back, but has there been any news on how they're going to get the digital DL codes out?

Edited by Chaos Theory

So it's clear the fulfillment site isn't a priority for Obsidian, which I guess is OK, but $165+ pledgers are supposed to get a digital download copy of Wasteland 2 (thanks!). 

I realize it was pushed back, but has there been any news on how they're going to get the digital DL codes out?

They'll send them out and may contact you. Like the AMD bags last year. Though W2 is still a bit out, so the fullfillment site may go up before.

We'll see. They won't forget you though, no prob.

There will be an update posted here and on Kickstarter when you can claim your copy of WL2.

Exile in Torment

QblGc0a.png