While we understand Obsidian are busy with the game and some of the below aren't important than other things in the grand scheme of things, it'd be good to have an update on how the following are coming along:

Fulfilment website

Forums badges

Name and design an Item, NPC, enemy adventuring party, inn, etc for backers who are at this tier level.

Memorial stone in game

How the physical goods are coming along: Cloth map, patch, hardcover book, t-shirt, etc. Any success in obtaining suppliers, etc.

Linux and Mac versions and how they're going. Challenges, successes, etc

Even if it's just an Obsidian employee advising us in this thread. (hint, hint :p )

Feel free to add what you'd like to see in a future update. :) 

I would like to know more about factions.

Remember: Argue the point, not the person. Remain polite and constructive. Friendly forums have friendly debate. There's no shame in being wrong. If you don't have something to add, don't post for the sake of it. And don't be afraid to post thoughts you are uncertain about, that's what discussion is for.
---
Pet threads, everyone has them. I love imagining Gods, Monsters, Factions and Weapons.

While we understand Obsidian are busy with the game and some of the below aren't important than other things in the grand scheme of things, it'd be good to have an update on how the following are coming along:

Fulfilment website

Forums badges

Name and design an Item, NPC, enemy adventuring party, inn, etc for backers who are at this tier level.

Memorial stone in game

This will all be done through the fulfillment website. Which includes a new Project Eternity website with it. They are still in pre-production. So the backer submitted content doesn't need to be submitted just yet.

From the sounds of it though you are a $500 backer?

How the physical goods are coming along: Cloth map, patch, hardcover book, t-shirt, etc. Any success in obtaining suppliers, etc.

This is stuff that can be handled in post-production. Don't really need to worry about it yet. But I do have a suggestion regarding who they use to make their mousepads. They should get a gaming mousepad company to do them like Razer, Puretrak, Steelseries etc (or one of the lesser brands) because office mousepads are terrible.

Linux and Mac versions and how they're going. Challenges, successes, etc

Mac builds are being built right alongside the PC, but yes it's true we haven't heard much about the Linux version yet. Darren Monahan made a post not so long ago about Linux Digital Distribution suggestions.

An audio update would be a good idea though :)

Edited by Sensuki

Yes! I'm curious about that too!

Ambient sounds, music, feedback sounds (like hearing a whoosh as you swing your sword, or a clank as you drop an item, or a click when you successfully open a lock)

Remember: Argue the point, not the person. Remain polite and constructive. Friendly forums have friendly debate. There's no shame in being wrong. If you don't have something to add, don't post for the sake of it. And don't be afraid to post thoughts you are uncertain about, that's what discussion is for.
---
Pet threads, everyone has them. I love imagining Gods, Monsters, Factions and Weapons.

This will all be done through the fulfillment website. Which includes a new Project Eternity website with it. They are still in pre-production. So the backer submitted content doesn't need to be submitted just yet.

From the sounds of it though you are a $500 backer?

This is stuff that can be handled in post-production. Don't really need to worry about it yet. But I do have a suggestion regarding who they use to make their mousepads. They should get a gaming mousepad company to do them like Razer, Puretrak, Steelseries etc (or one of the lesser brands) because office mousepads are terrible.

Mac builds are being built right alongside the PC, but yes it's true we haven't heard much about the Linux version yet. Darren Monahan made a post not so long ago about Linux Digital Distribution suggestions.

Everything you've said I already know about and doesn't tell me anything. And no, I'm not a $500 backer. It would be good to hear what Obsidian has to say.

Edited by Hiro Protagonist II