The Jade Empire is making a bid

Calax

Thats obvious my friend :)

The West = Good Guy

China = Bad Guy

Okay I'm simplifying it little but you know what I mean.

Relative 'good' right ?

Nice to see someone no equivocating, Bruce. I utterly blame the 1960s for leaving us so full of self doubt and teenage angst that we refuse to act in our own defence for fear that we are the bad guys.

Of course I equally credit the 1960s for helping us to BE the good guys.

But if we don't act to defend ourselves against being stolen from, corrupted, and bullied then we won't stay the good guys for very ****ing long.

When has the West feared to act in self defense recently ? Certainly gone on adventures in Asia and the Middle East often, for sure, at least militarily.

Edited by Malcador

Why has elegance found so little following? Elegance has the disadvantage that hard work is needed to achieve it and a good education to appreciate it. - Edsger Wybe Dijkstra

Malco, baby, flailing around like goddamn mentalists is not 'acting in self defence'.

We do too little, of the wrong thing, in the wrong places, far too late. IMO a big part of that is because we point blank refuse to address our security needs as if we were educated adults, and instead dance around them like teenagers at a school disco.

"It wasn't lies. It was just... bull****"."

-Elwood Blues

tarna's dead; processing... complete. Disappointed by Universe. RIP Hades/Sand/etc. Here's hoping your next alt has a harp.