Another sketch/ beginning of a painting

Nice sketch! 8D. I like the line quality. I have trouble sketching, as my brain thinks my arm is just a machine, and wants it to make super-robotic lines, heh.

Kinda looks like it resembles a Skuldr, :)

Should we not start with some Ipelagos, or at least some Greater Ipelagos, before tackling a named Arch Ipelago? 6_u

Figured it might've been, but didn't know that it was for sure (could've just been inspired by bat physiology, as well, or by the Skuldr concept, itself).

But, it's definitely good stuff, 8D.

I'm kinda trying to hone my drawing skills at the moment. Workin' my way up to stuff like that, hopefully. So, kudos. ^_^

Should we not start with some Ipelagos, or at least some Greater Ipelagos, before tackling a named Arch Ipelago? 6_u

yes digital, I also do stuff in sketch book to and Dont worrie we all are always trying to get better at drawing and our artistic skills, the main concept artist is pretty awsome for this game and being an aspiring concept artist myself my dream is to work on fantasy stuff for a game like this. But to all the artists out their keep drawing keep putting in the milage and youll get better in no time!

Ugh... I'm trying to sketch hands and arm proportions right now. I'm SO close, but it's still pretty ugly, haha.

What do you mean by the hardest part being rendering it where it isn't muddy? Please elaborate, as my piddly novice-tise might be of some use.

Very nice. It was immediately clear to me it was the infamous skuldurrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr (if you haven't noticed, i hate the name, but that's just me).

anyway, it's awesome! good job - would love to see the finished pic.

My blog is where I'm keeping a record of all of my suggestions and bug mentions.

http://hormalakh.blogspot.com/  UPDATED 9/26/2014

My DXdiag:

http://hormalakh.blogspot.com/2014/08/beta-begins-v257.html