What are you playing now?

So Van Helsing. Better than Torchlight?

Ahh' content wise, no. But it's a solid game through and through. I played the beta for a bit and am making my way through the game now and having fun but one complaint I do have is that when going the melee route, there doesn't feel like there's any umph to your hits. I'm not looking for hit detection but take a game like Titan quest or the upcoming Grim Dawn, I guess I get spoiled with how their melee feels. But again, a solid game so far.

Then I realized I didn't answer your question. Better than Torchlight...I would say I'd have to wait and see till all three parts are out because the lack of new game plus for Van Helsing can really determine the length of the game to most players, however playing through the entirety of the trilogy may change my mind, so as for now' Torchlight 2, at least, still wins for me.

Edited by SadExchange

Mark of The Ninja, one of the best looking games I've played, one of the best stealth games I've played. Annoying QTE, also the contextual actions and platforming, are frustrating but no game is perfect. I thought the gameplay in Shank was the weakest part of that game, but it's the strongest part in this, patience and planning are important, varied styles and pacing work, but you're also going to need quick reflexes. I liked it so much I think I'll get the Special Edition.