like the gambling machine in boardlands2,always surprised me with some rare stuffs and bombs. also recommend several challengable adventurers' team equiped with powerful treasures in the tarven for us to provoke and loot.

That doesn't sound like a good idea, if a player was just interested in the loot they would probably just attack them outright.

I used to love Acrcomage in Might & Magic, even tho the computer felt like it "cheated". I'd play and play and play....and I find things like the slot machines in Borderlands 2 a very obsessive cash-sink, so yes, I can like mini-games, if they feel like an actual game. But I'm not really into non-gaming, physical skill challenges like car races or whatever.

And FNV did have slots/gambling...while such may not really be a "mini-game" I suppose, it was still...something.

“Things are as they are. Looking out into the universe at night, we make no comparisons between right and wrong stars, nor between well and badly arranged constellations.” – Alan Watts

I love minigames. First one I ever played was in shenmue where he could relax in his place a throw on some videogames. I really liked the fighting and dice poker mini games in the Witcher 2. I also enjoyed playing blackjack in fable. I even liked the card games in the FF and KoToR franchises. I think PE should have at least something along these lines (except playing videogames of course) to give it that extra immersion.