Late Kickstarter add-on

I love that they are giving us a cooking with Tim Cain book, but I demand a book entitled Drinking with Chris Avellone.

After his hilarious antics at the closing party I would love to see the tips the man can give us.

Just imagine:

How to Train Your Liver

Chris goes into detail how he prepares his liver for the inevitable massive consumption of alcohol.

The art of Wooooo

Chris goes into detail how important the art of woooing while drunk can help liven up any party.

How to get over a hang-over

After consuming said amount of alcohol, and beyond at the after-after-party, Chris was still alive the next morning. This itself is a feat accomplishable mostly only by eastern-european masters (Thanks for the shout out to Bulgaria btw Chris, you even sensed you had to raise the bottle - a very important tradition), and going into detail would help many people become 1/1000th of the man Chris is.

Also included tips on how to write low INT dialog whilst drunk and much more.

I'd buy that for 20$.

Edited by mr.Ermac

I love that they are giving us a cooking with Tim Cain book, but I demand a book entitled Drinking with Chris Avellone.

You demand, huh?

"Loyal Servant of His Most Fluffyness, Lord Kerfluffleupogus, Devourer of the Faithful!"

ringoffireresistance.gif *wearing the Ring of Fire Resistance* (gift from JFSOCC)

I could buy that... but you do know what happened the last time I got drunk, mate.

They might totally want to consider this.

Derpdragon of the Obsidian Order

Derpdragons everywhere. I like spears.

No sleep for the Watcher... because he was busy playing Pillars of Eternity instead.