A question for Obsidian: do you prefer we pledge on Kickstarter or Paypal? Paypal takes a smaller cut from the final amount but perhaps you prefer Kickstarter for publicity reasons or something else. For me it makes no difference, it would be a small matter of transferring my pledge to Paypal.

Sorry for posting this in a separate thread but I'm afraid it will be overlooked otherwise.

• Like 1

My guess is that you're not going to get an official answer to this. For one they might not want to offend the Kickstarter people by suggesting everyone to pledge through Paypal, because they take a smaller cut. This wouldn't have happened without Kickstarter after all.

• Like 1

My guess is that you're not going to get an official answer to this. For one they might not want to offend the Kickstarter people by suggesting everyone to pledge through Paypal, because they take a smaller cut. This wouldn't have happened without Kickstarter after all.

Point taken. I guess I'll toss some dice.

Edit: couldn't find any dice, random number generator found on the internet told me to pick Paypal. So that's what I'll do :closed:

$8 left on Kickstarter for the OO, the rest moved to PP. Couldn't resist moving up a tier while at it.

*sneezes*

Edited by Moirnelithe