Paypal donation question

Hello everybody,

Just donated for the 25$ tire via paypal.

I recieved a reciept and a notification of payment from paypal, but none from Obsidian.

Is this normal?

I realize that the donation system means I will recieve my game when it comes out, but shouldn't I also recieve some sort of acknowledgment or confirmation or maybe even reciept from Obsidian?

Not sure if #25 will get one. After all, no add-ons to that, it's a basic tier without extra. They wouldn't need to ask what the extra is for.

^

I agree that that is such a stupid idiotic pathetic garbage hateful retarded scumbag evil satanic nazi like term ever created. At least top 5.

TSLRCM Official Forum || TSLRCM Moddb || My other KOTOR2 mods || TSLRCM (English version) on Steam || [M4-78EP on Steam

Formerly known as BattleWookiee/BattleCookiee

Well the kickstarter ended and I still didn't receive any sort of confirmation from Obsidian.

They will send us a questionnaire asking what rewards we would like for what we pledged (and shipping particulars and such). I don't expect to see that questionnaire until a week or two after the PayPal ends, if not longer. After all, even the people who only pledged through Kickstarter may still wish to top off with PayPal and they're going to have some 75,000-80,000 of these to go through. This is going to take quite some time. Be patient, everybody. Edited by Keyrock

sky_twister_suzu.gif.bca4b31c6a14735a9a4b5a279a428774.gif
🇺🇸RFK Jr 2024🇺🇸

"Any organization created out of fear must create fear to survive." - Bill Hicks

I donated through KS and I haven't received any emails from obsidian... KS and amazon sent me one saying my payment was processed yesterday but thats it. I wouldn't worry about it you'll probably get one in the next few days.

• 2 weeks later...

Hi Manalah

Yeah, nobody has confirmed yet, they're still collating all the information, around 80,000 pledges or so probably takes a while to wade through. On Twitter it says they're going to be announcing their fulfilment site in the next few weeks, so presumably around about that time we'll all get our confirmation emails sent through.