Community Forum Word by Word Story Quest/Item/Lore/Thing-Game

One thing me and some friends used to do on an old Roleplaying board (Naruto <.< hater's gonna hate, we made all the rules ourselves, characters, techniques and so on you get the jist) we used to have "Forum" games.

When I was little we used to have "Word" by "Word" games a la:

PersonA: "There..."

PersonB: "Was..."

PersonA: "A..."

PersonB: "Time..."

And so on and so forth. I just thought it would be funny to do something like this here (Even if it isn't implemented into the game, or heck even considered, it could just be fun for the heck of it). There's also a big chance that if it goes completely out of hand that it could be adjusted or tweaked into being.

Rules would be:

* 1 or 2 words ("the time", "a time", instead of just posting "a" or "the").

* Leave space for others (No double-posting, let others post between your post, so you don't post every other post)

If this is unsuccessful I guess... archive it as a poor man's attempt at a horrible.

Why only one word and not a sentence?

Because it becomes a unified creation and you have no idea what spawns out of it by going "Word-by-Word". It limits it into full simplicity which I am looking for. The more people participating would create, of course, a greater experience (which I am also kind of going for, a community based random generated story).

I'll start with the creatively innovative:

There