Am I the only one vaguely uneasy about the reward tiers over $1,000?

We've heard nothing but rumor so far, other than that we'll apparently have our own email contact for questions and/or a forum to discuss our ideas.

So... Bottom line is we need more info prior to Oct 16th. Thanks!

Feargus has already confirmed twice now that the high tier $1000+ backers are getting a forums to talk with the dev's. I don't know why people keep calling this a rumour.

We've heard nothing but rumor so far, other than that we'll apparently have our own email contact for questions and/or a forum to discuss our ideas.

So... Bottom line is we need more info prior to Oct 16th. Thanks!

Feargus has already confirmed twice now that the high tier $1000+ backers are getting a forums to talk with the dev's. I don't know why people keep calling this a rumour.

Part of the problem right now is that they are using several avenues to release information and unless you obsessively follow every Kickstarter chat, or read every dev forum post, or watch every game website interview, it's tough to stay on top of stuff. It's certainly no one's fault, it's just a lot of info and they want to get the word out to whatever media source will have them. But the side-effect of that is 3rd-hand information coming down the pipe without substantiation, and on anonymous forums such as this, believing is sometimes difficult. Again, no one's fault.

Either way, thanks for confirming the info regarding the forum. I will also confirm that I happened upon an impromptu Feargus chat this morning on KS and he told me that he'd be talking to the others about item/NPC customization with regard to the $1k tier, and that we'll be getting more info soon!

Edited by Chaos Theory