I am a member of the 500 tier (think this goes to all people in 500+ tiers) and I think it would be cool if they took a picture of that plaque with all our names on it and post it on there site plus send a hard copy to the people that are on the 500+ tiers (just a thought/suggestion) :bow::cat:

a5NId.gif

I am a spy, a spy of the shadows, a spy for the Obsidian Order of Eternity, a spy of Sauron, and occasionally gets stuck in a Hobbit hole.

Maybe they could take a picture of it and put it in the END credits of the game (you know with them sitting in front of it or something). I believe what matters most is that the people who are making this game will see those names every day, and they will know that this is not a project funded by people who want to make money off it, but, by people who want to have a game they can love, remember, and play a decade from now. Those names on that plaque are there for the game creators; to inspire them each day, to do their best, to honor their fans/supporters, and to help them remember they got just about the best gig in the world. :D

Still, I agree that your picture idea is cool too. ;) And thanks Killroy for helping to make my future favorite game be even better!

The Obsidian Orders Royal Pain

"Ouch"

I am a member of the 500 tier (think this goes to all people in 500+ tiers) and I think it would be cool if they took a picture of that plaque with all our names on it and post it on there site plus send a hard copy to the people that are on the 500+ tiers (just a thought/suggestion) :bow::cat:

Good idea - and thanks for dong that!