165 get there ... get there (Pre-50K thread)

165 backers to go.

Hopefully by the time I wake up in the morning.

Wonder what Update 13 will be !

Besides changing an element of the game, what surprise are you hoping for in the next update?

I'm hoping that they post some concrete information that they've decided on such as races or classes, or (dare I say it) a look at something they've made with unity already.

Edited by Sensuki

I am quite excited for this as well.....at first I was hoping it would have something to do with some in-game cameo for the Obsidian Order but they said the surprise would be for all the backers so I think we can rule out that hope. Honestly I have no idea but I am holding my breath in anticipation.

1zq6793.jpg

Could be a set of wallpapers or the like, if they mentioned all the backers.

I'm hoping to see new stretch goals myself :)

Wallpapers seem a bit meh...not worth the hype. So I think it'll have to do with something added to all the pledge rewards sort of like the novel that Chris Avellone decided to write was added to $50 and up tiers. I am starting to suspect a larger in-game kickstarter reward than the kickstarter bonus item....maybe a smallish quest line or a companion or dungeon or something.

Edited by Darth Trethon

1zq6793.jpg

Wallpapers seem a bit meh...not worth the hype. So I think it'll have to do with something added to all the pledge rewards sort of like the novel that Chris Avellone decided to write was added to $50 and up tiers. I am starting to suspect a larger in-game kickstarter reward than the kickstarter bonus item....maybe a smallish quest line or a companion or dungeon or something.

Improved reward tiers sound likely, yeah.