Would anybody like a game of Torchlight 2 with me?

Humodour

True that. Also, it turns out Runic implemented their own servers just like was done with Diablo 2. So you can load a list of public games and join them, or host your own public game for people to join. (EDIT: Although you can use your singleplayer characters in MP games it seems, so not sure if Runic has any cheat detection or not).

BTW, I really love what I've seen of the game so far. I just wish they didn't show weapon DPS. It takes the fun out of calculating it for yourself.

Edited by Krezack

Borderlands has a warped/nutty sense of humor....I don't know if I'd call it 'cute' tho. But if one likes true shooters a lot (I don't), BL may not be enough like those to appeal.

On Torchlight: someone I know found a weapon that auto-upgrades itself with monster kill experience or something. That sounds kind of interesting. I should probably get it soon just to have it on the HDD. :)

“Things are as they are. Looking out into the universe at night, we make no comparisons between right and wrong stars, nor between well and badly arranged constellations.” – Alan Watts