GreatServant

PS3 limited edtion redeem code not working

Question

I have purchased a limited edtion of Dungeon Siege III recently, tried to download the exclusive content, but it said the code is not valid. I have contact Square Enix, but they only confirm it is not region conflic issue and said there is not much they can help further.

I believe the code might have been cracked by some kind of code gen and used by someone else.

I love the game so far, so I dont want to return it and get refund, I am more interested to get the exclusive DLC. Since Square Enix is not interested in helping, Obsidian is my last hope.

Technically, it should be very doable to reissue me a code to download the content again. I can attached photos of evidence to prove that I did enter the code correctly and I did purchased and own a genuine copy of the limited edition of the game if given a trust worthy support email address. Posting these photos here wouldn't be very a wise thing to do.

2 answers to this question

In my experience, Obsidian wouldn't have any control over that to help. You could try contacting Sony, as they handle redemption.

"Show me a man who "plays fair" and I'll show you a very talented cheater."