PAX East Vampire 20th Ed PnP Game players needed

Greetings all,

I am running a V:tM table top game on Sat from noon to about 5p. I have room for 2 more players if interested. This will be a cam based story. If you are interested please get in touch ASAP to get your char done up. Email me adminATwodnewsDOTnet

Also will be doing video blogging on the floor mostly Fri and Sun if you want to join the staff of World of Darkness News and talk shop feel free to get in touch!

World of Darkness News

http://www.wodnews.net

---

"I cannot profess to be a theologian; but it seems to me that Christians who believe in a super human Satan have got themselves into a logical impasse with regard to their own religion. For either God can not prevent the mischief of Satan, in which case he is not omnipotent; or else He could do so if he wished, but will not, in which case He is not benevolent. Fortunately, being a pagan witch, I am not called upon to solve this problem."

- Doreen Valiente

I'm not going, for obvious reasons, but if you're in the area and don't know Vampire, why not give it a go?

Aside: _20th_ edition?

"It wasn't lies. It was just... bull****"."

-Elwood Blues

tarna's dead; processing... complete. Disappointed by Universe. RIP Hades/Sand/etc. Here's hoping your next alt has a harp.

I'm not going, for obvious reasons, but if you're in the area and don't know Vampire, why not give it a go?

Aside: _20th_ edition?

Yes came out last year. Google v:tm 20th ed and you will see images, info. The ed I got was the black leather, silver gilded pages version only to those who attended the grand masquarade in NOLA last sept. There is a mass produced V20 that is not as nice currently for sale however on drive though rpg. V20 is a cleanup and tweaks to the 3rd edition rules, clans, etc plus all bloodlines and disp from suppluments. It is over 600 pages in size.

World of Darkness News

http://www.wodnews.net

---

"I cannot profess to be a theologian; but it seems to me that Christians who believe in a super human Satan have got themselves into a logical impasse with regard to their own religion. For either God can not prevent the mischief of Satan, in which case he is not omnipotent; or else He could do so if he wished, but will not, in which case He is not benevolent. Fortunately, being a pagan witch, I am not called upon to solve this problem."

- Doreen Valiente

• 2 weeks later...

Hm, if I actually stacked all my White Wolf books up.. I think i'd have about 6 foot of books..

"Cuius testiculos habeas, habeas cardia et cerebellum."