Wikipedia shuts down

Walsingham

I might point out that a great many of those who are arguing for freedom are also biased, since they abuse that freedom to thieve material under the law as it stands. Tey simply don't get prosecuted under the law as it stands. The offence remains. :p

"It wasn't lies. It was just... bull****"."

-Elwood Blues

tarna's dead; processing... complete. Disappointed by Universe. RIP Hades/Sand/etc. Here's hoping your next alt has a harp.

• 3 weeks later...

MPAA claims they want the legislation they paid for.

To essentially admit to large scale corruption and use it as a threat, that's just filthy and confirms everything that has been said about SOPA.

He makes it sound bad, but that guy is a kind of politician too, representing the voice of the industry.. But.. Well, Isn't his views essentially where politics and representative elitism comes from? Representing someone.. If you don't cater to the needs of your voters, supporters or whatever's you lose that support. As long as any run for a political office is sponsored by private funding there is going to be a problem.. Any system that is dependent on backing support is going to be a bit sticky somehow.. That's the way it is and not just in politics, but in every social relation, I think.. I realize that's a bit cynical, but..

(Signatures: disabled)