My Creature for New Vegas

Galaxy5000

I know I'm paranoid, but I don't like the look of that link.

"It wasn't lies. It was just... bull****"."

-Elwood Blues

tarna's dead; processing... complete. Disappointed by Universe. RIP Hades/Sand/etc. Here's hoping your next alt has a harp.

The video clip actually looks pretty good. Like something out of a 50'es horror movie.

“He who joyfully marches to music in rank and file has already earned my contempt. He has been given a large brain by mistake, since for him the spinal cord would surely suffice.” - Albert Einstein

The video clip actually looks pretty good. Like something out of a 50'es horror movie.

Awesome thanks. I was going for that look. I'm a fan of old horror and sc-fi movies. I even named the creature after one of my favorite MST3K episodes "Manos The Hands Of Fate"

You mean the exploding octopus?

-Elwood Blues

tarna's dead; processing... complete. Disappointed by Universe. RIP Hades/Sand/etc. Here's hoping your next alt has a harp.

The exploding octopus was in "Bride Of The Monster" >_<

Apologies. I lookedit up on Youtube and must have got distracted by Servo.

Actually, come to that, could you make a 'Creeper'? Incredibly slow, and incredibly quiet, but almost impossible to kill and totally deadly.

-Elwood Blues

The exploding octopus was in "Bride Of The Monster" :(

Apologies. I lookedit up on Youtube and must have got distracted by Servo.

Actually, come to that, could you make a 'Creeper'? Incredibly slow, and incredibly quiet, but almost impossible to kill and totally deadly.

Are you talking about the creeper in "The Brute Man"? such a weird movie.

Updated the Render. aiee.gif

Now we just need Boris Karloff, Bela Lugosi and a spooky old mansion.

“He who joyfully marches to music in rank and file has already earned my contempt. He has been given a large brain by mistake, since for him the spinal cord would surely suffice.” - Albert Einstein

Yeah, I meant The Brute Man. It'd been years since I saw it, but I still remember that insanely long creeping segment.

-Elwood Blues