Kotor 2 on steam

is obsidian going to put kotor 2 on steam or is it not there decision or what

Lucas Arts owns all rights to it.

“He who joyfully marches to music in rank and file has already earned my contempt. He has been given a large brain by mistake, since for him the spinal cord would surely suffice.” - Albert Einstein

is obsidian going to put kotor 2 on steam or is it not there decision or what

Lucas Arts owns all rights to it.

thats strange then because if they own all rights why would they put kotor 1 up on steam and not 2

Because the story of Kotor2 doesn't fit in with what they've planned for ToR (the MMO)?

Just guessing.

“He who joyfully marches to music in rank and file has already earned my contempt. He has been given a large brain by mistake, since for him the spinal cord would surely suffice.” - Albert Einstein

i hate that mmo so so much it killed kotor... but any way the mmo happens before Revan even found star forge doesnt it

I haven't followed it too closely, only trying to prevent people from bashing each other when discussing it ;)

I seem to have picked up from the BETA discussion thread in the C&C section, that it takes place a long time (a generation or so?) after Kotor. MMO's aren't really my thing, so not paying more attention than I have to. It's entirely possible that it takes place just before. If you want to skim through the thread, there are a lot of spoilers and story snippets to pick up.

Edit to add: Link to thread mentioned

well according to starwars.wikia.com TOR is 300 years after KotOR 2 so thats not much of an exscuse to not release it on steam.... hmm maybe i should complain on lucas arts website insted of here xD since they own the rights to it

hmm maybe i should complain on lucas arts website insted of here xD since they own the rights to it

It would be politically incorrect of me to encourage such things ;)

Well, you are probably aware of LA's mis-treatment of KOTOR2.

That's probably their reason... they just want the title to "dissapear"... be damned it's one of the best (if not *the* best) Star Wars title of the past 15 years.

^

I agree that that is such a stupid idiotic pathetic garbage hateful retarded scumbag evil satanic nazi like term ever created. At least top 5.

TSLRCM Official Forum || TSLRCM Moddb || My other KOTOR2 mods || TSLRCM (English version) on Steam || [M4-78EP on Steam

Formerly known as BattleWookiee/BattleCookiee

Lucasarts was distributing a new pressing of KOTOR 2 not that long ago. You may even find it on shelves right now, in fact. So them having something against the game doesn't strike me as true.

There may be some technical issues relating to it. Valve does turn down games, even from known publishers and franchises, on technical grounds. Just try to find the second Splinter Cell game. But 1, 3, 4, and 5 are all there.

"Show me a man who "plays fair" and I'll show you a very talented cheater."

Well, every shop here has 12 copies for around 8 euro's, sure. Not sure it's a re-release though.

Just thought they wanted to cash in on my work... :p

^

I agree that that is such a stupid idiotic pathetic garbage hateful retarded scumbag evil satanic nazi like term ever created. At least top 5.

TSLRCM Official Forum || TSLRCM Moddb || My other KOTOR2 mods || TSLRCM (English version) on Steam || [M4-78EP on Steam

Formerly known as BattleWookiee/BattleCookiee

Well, every shop here has 12 copies for around 8 euro's, sure. Not sure it's a re-release though.

Just thought they wanted to cash in on my work... :blush:

i cant even find copys any more, used to have it on xbox but i really want it on the pc now, because ive almost beaten the first one... and because every time i hear jolee talk i think of principle Lewis from american dad ><

Edited by maxxy_fur