Issues and Problems Completing Quests

R52

Question

I have an issue where I cannot complete the Tumbledown Court Quest, all I need to do is speak to the queen but everytime I try nothing happens. I have completed all aspects of the quest and cannot see what I've done wrong? Please can someone help me....

R52

6 answers to this question

Random idea. Are you doing the Glitterdelve stuff before you do the other Stonebridge stuff? Is it possible that you got the quests mixed up? When I played through this, completing sidequests it would default to the other Stonebridge quest, which pointed at the queen but I could not get to until I finished Glitterdelve.

"Show me a man who "plays fair" and I'll show you a very talented cheater."

I'm having the same issue, every time I try to talk to the queen the Lieutenant teleports almost inside of her and she stands there with a question mark over her head. There is also a quest from Bartholomew and I cant even get it. I cant leave the caves and I cant progress the story. What is going on???

I am having the same issue. I have finished all of the quests. As Anjali on the PS3 format when I talk to the Queen who has the huge ? Over her head it just puts me back in front of her, just out of reach and does nothing. Walking around it has added a ! Over the head of the merchant Bartholomew but I cannot access his quest. Please help.

Hej, i Got a quest that's Called strike! Where you need to go down inside a mine and use a lever if spelled correctly to Make a bridge turn over to you and after that you need to kill some ogre overlord. Now here's my problem..... I can't cross the bridge because everytime i try to i run into an invisible Wall and can't get over... Any ideas? Using Mobile to post so sorry for anything spelled wrong

Edited by Quisari