Did you know?

I just realized after some shop experimenting that there are a lot of different looking armors/components than I thought.

You have 3 tiers of armor, and each tier can look completely different based on which statistic has the highest value, for example block armor looks completely different than attack armor or stamina armor looks completely different than will armor, and that is for each armor within each tier!

Although I'm not sure if every statistic(like warding) has such visual change.

Wow, so basically Dungeon Siege 3 has more varied looking armor than Dragon Age, and people were complaining about it, including me!

P.S.

Obsidian, armor damage mitigation statistic(percentage format) is still needed...

Edited by metamag

Also it would be nice if each armor tier would be relevant to the endgame, this would be accomplished by having more unique(orange) armors, especially in lower tiers.

For example, tier 2 armor looks much better than tier 3, and even some tier 1 armor looks better than some tier 2 armor.

the best loot is find in stores. I buy a lot in the save point where u meet Queen Roslyn via Save/load because is near a store.

Edited by Alpha

Lulz... silly metamag! I told you not to be so harsh on DS3, and I champion that it's better than DA2 in every possible way. Glad to see that you can at least admit when you make a mistake or hasty unfair judgment. Not many people have that ability.

I am proud. :)