DS3 Demo - Good Stuff

I pre-ordered the game on Steam and I'm actually glad I did after playing some of the demo last night. Nice graphics, smooth combat, and good music. It feels like a positive evolution in the Dungeon Siege series.

The only thing I'm a bit iffy on is the inventory screen. With how much loot you obtain, it would be nice to have snap access to the equipment menu. Unless there's a shortcut I'm unaware of, I had to click through a couple of things to get there. Not a huge deal, but could become cumbersome if the loot rate is that constant.

Overall, it's a thumbs up from me - great work, Obsidian!

I pre-ordered the game on Steam and I'm actually glad I did after playing some of the demo last night. Nice graphics, smooth combat, and good music. It feels like a positive evolution in the Dungeon Siege series.

The only thing I'm a bit iffy on is the inventory screen. With how much loot you obtain, it would be nice to have snap access to the equipment menu. Unless there's a shortcut I'm unaware of, I had to click through a couple of things to get there. Not a huge deal, but could become cumbersome if the loot rate is that constant.

Overall, it's a thumbs up from me - great work, Obsidian!

"F" I think is the inventory key here. (Only play with KB/M for a short while. Never used the shortcut)

Edited by C2B

Yes, it's F.

With a controller it's one of the pad directions, I believe.

"My hovercraft is full of eels!" - Hungarian tourist
I am Dan Quayle of the Romans.
I want to tattoo a map of the Netherlands on my nether lands.
Heja Sverige!!
Everyone should cuffawkle more.
The wrench is your friend. :bat:

F key? Great, thanks. It should have a list of keys somewhere in game. I expected it to be "I", so when that didn't work just kept hitting random keys trying to find it. :lol: Ended up wasting so many powers and things it's not even funny. :getlost:

Mr. Perfect - A name fraught with peril.

A pop up appears during the game telling you how to access the inventory.

A note to the devs is that there should a pane with the full controls in the ingame help menu.

"My hovercraft is full of eels!" - Hungarian tourist
I am Dan Quayle of the Romans.
I want to tattoo a map of the Netherlands on my nether lands.
Heja Sverige!!
Everyone should cuffawkle more.
The wrench is your friend. :bat: