Planking

Humodour

I get bored a lot myself, but I still don't understand some of these things people come up with. I don't see the fun/appeal of bothering to do it, I guess. A few of the pics in the vid are kinda funny tho, I'll give them that.

“Things are as they are. Looking out into the universe at night, we make no comparisons between right and wrong stars, nor between well and badly arranged constellations.” – Alan Watts

How about not? As obviously its stupid.

Given that, going by the rate of accusations by other members, we're all idiots anyway...

But are we THAT stupid?

First one to post themselves planking is officially the Obsidian 'Tard

*grabs camera*

DISCLAIMER: Do not take what I write seriously unless it is clearly and in no uncertain terms, declared by me to be meant in a serious and non-humoristic manner. If there is no clear indication, asume the post is written in jest. This notification is meant very seriously and its purpouse is to avoid misunderstandings and the consequences thereof. Furthermore; I can not be held accountable for anything I write on these forums since the idea of taking serious responsability for my unserious actions, is an oxymoron in itself.

Important: as the following sentence contains many naughty words I warn you not to read it under any circumstances; botty, knickers, wee, erogenous zone, psychiatrist, clitoris, stockings, bosom, poetry reading, dentist, fellatio and the department of agriculture.

"I suppose outright stupidity and complete lack of taste could also be considered points of view. "

I intend to do some planking about midnight tonight, or as I call it 'streety resty time'.

"It wasn't lies. It was just... bull****"."

-Elwood Blues

tarna's dead; processing... complete. Disappointed by Universe. RIP Hades/Sand/etc. Here's hoping your next alt has a harp.

Guest The Architect

Has nobody here heard of the planking exercise?

This: Bridge%20(Plank)%20on%20elbows.gif

When I first heard about the story, I was thinking maybe a young athlete died while doing plank exercises, and burst a blood vessel in his head or something like that.

Instead it turns out some drunken dip**** was trying to be a hero doing something entirely different and fell to his death.