Last night a spam text saved my life

Walsingham

Story

A "Black Widow" suicide bomber planned a terrorist attack in central Moscow on New Year's Eve but was killed when an unexpected text message set off her bomb too early, according to Russian security sources.

"It wasn't lies. It was just... bull****"."

-Elwood Blues

tarna's dead; processing... complete. Disappointed by Universe. RIP Hades/Sand/etc. Here's hoping your next alt has a harp.

These people and their faulty cellphone detonators. :ermm: sorry, what I meant to say was "good save"

Edited by Orogun01
I'd say the answer to that question is kind of like the answer to "who's the sucker in this poker game?"*

*If you can't tell, it's you. ;)

village_idiot.gif

Story

A "Black Widow" suicide bomber planned a terrorist attack in central Moscow on New Year's Eve but was killed when an unexpected text message set off her bomb too early, according to Russian security sources.

:)

There have been stories of failed suicide attempts since after 9-11. This, along with the old 'terrorists bomb didn't go off after shouting Allah Akbar!, and terrorist was then beaten to death by his would-be victims' are common myths. I'm hoping the story is true this time.

Edited by GreasyDogMeat

Well, accidental detonations are common, because you know, these are not rocket scientists making ...erm... rockets.

However, it being a spam text is pure gravy. It's like the 21st century joining in the shoeing of these 16th century types.

"It wasn't lies. It was just... bull****"."

-Elwood Blues

tarna's dead; processing... complete. Disappointed by Universe. RIP Hades/Sand/etc. Here's hoping your next alt has a harp.

It being a spam message doing the whole "We wish our customers a happy new year" type of thing makes it really.. amusing.

"Cuius testiculos habeas, habeas cardia et cerebellum."