Vindictus

Orogun01

Anyone here (N.America only of course) playing Vindictus?

Edited by Orogun01
I'd say the answer to that question is kind of like the answer to "who's the sucker in this poker game?"*

*If you can't tell, it's you. ;)

village_idiot.gif

I'm not North America and I played Vindictus. it got boring pretty fast. stopped playing after lv 15

Walsingham said:

I was struggling to understand ths until I noticed you are from Finland. And having been educated solely by mkreku in this respect I am convinced that Finland essentially IS the wh40k universe.

I'm not North America and I played Vindictus. it got boring pretty fast. stopped playing after lv 15

You did the whole proxies thing? :p

I'd say the answer to that question is kind of like the answer to "who's the sucker in this poker game?"*

village_idiot.gif

yep :) took me 2 hours to get it to work :p

Walsingham said:

I was struggling to understand ths until I noticed you are from Finland. And having been educated solely by mkreku in this respect I am convinced that Finland essentially IS the wh40k universe.

yep :) took me 2 hours to get it to work :lol:

I think I've seen you around the games.

You gave me lag :wacko:

village_idiot.gif

can't be! I'd risked forming a party only once, people dropped out almost immediately, from that point on I'd only join up to tackle harder bosses, everything else solo :wacko:

Edited by sorophx
Walsingham said: